diumenge, 26 d’octubre del 2008

It's as simple as that

  • Sit down.
  • I can't, I'm working.
  • You can do anything
    you want to do.
    You don't sit down
    'cause you're working.
    The reason you don't sit down
    is you don't want to sit down,
    because it's more comfortable
    to accept a law
    than question it
    and live your life.
    All of us.
    We've bred the life
    out of ourselves!
    We live in a fog.
    We live in a dream.
    And we are dead.
    How old are you?
  • 23.
  • I've lived
    in a fog many years.
    Most of the life
    I have to live, it's gone.
    I wasted it
    because I didn't know.
    And you know what
    the answer is?
    To live.
    That's it.
    In one moment,
    for which I thank God.
    To live!
    I want to
    tell you something.
    No one's going to know.
    Just you. That's all.
    No one's keeping score,
    and no one cares.
    I want to go home with you tonight.
  • Why?
  • Why do you think?
    I want to fuck you.
    It's as simple as that.

(an extract from Edmond film)